Thursday, October 1, 2015

Car Maintenance in Auto Dealership

When you bring your car to a car dealership for regular maintenance, how much money do you think you will spend when you thought all you need to pay for is an oil change.

Image result for car repairI have a year old car and I bring it to the car dealership for regular maintenance and an oil change.  About 6 months ago, I took my car in for an oil change.  When they were done with inspection, they told me that I would need 4 new tires and new brake pads which will cost me roughly $1000,00 to do all the repairs and tire replacement they mentioned.   I said to them how come I need 4 new tires when two of them were not even a year old.  They even showed me why I needed new tires. So I told them for now just to do the regular oil change.  I came back with my husband to pick it up and they never mentioned the repairs.  I had my husband bring the car back to the dealership for the regular maintenance and they never mentioned the repairs needed again..

I have concluded that if they know that you don't know much about cars, especially if you are a woman, the car dealership auto maintenance will bleed you to death with all the unnecessary repairs so they can get as much from you as they can. I have searched and found this link.  Please click here to read more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment